Friday, November 16, 2012

Introduction to a secret

All of my American friends think i must be a secret agent working for a foreign or domestic secret service. I am not! However, this blog will detail some interesting facts of my life that will make you think twice. Everything i detail in this blog is either fiction or truth, you decide....

if you are interested, follow this blog and a whole world of coincidence and clinical truths would be revealed to you. if you are a conspiracy theorist, you will be glued to your screen and if you are a skeptic, you will think twice.

more to come....

Agent John Hod signing out.


1 comment:

  1. i was called back to my headquarters in Tel Aviv. luckily its just a block away from my formal office. there, 36 floors below the solid hill top granite, i will get my next target, it will hopefully end up like this

    ReplyDelete